ABOUT SEAMORE PAPUA
Seamore Papua Liveaboard is a traditional wooden Phinisi boat which cater for both leisure trip and diving beautiful underwater eastern part of Indonesia.
Designed comfortably to accommodate up to 18 passengers with 9 air condition cabins all with en-suite bathroom (cold and hot shower).
Made from Teak & Ironwood, a solid vessel With 32 Meters length, 7.5 Meters in width, weight of 90 Tons and she can cruise steady on speed of about 7 Knots/Hour.
She had been sailing eastern part of Indonesia from Komodo area to Ambon, Banda, Misool and Raja Ampat since mid of 2015.
- Return transfer airport/hotel – (depending on vessel destination)
- Full board accommodation in twin or double cabin.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) snack, coffee, tea and bottled water (available 24 hours/day)
- All excursions or on shore activities as specified in the program
- Diving up to 4 dives / day with tanks, belt and weight available
- Dive master or dive guide and crew members.
- International and domestic flights.
- Hotel and meals before and after the cruise
- Alcoholic drinks, espresso, cappuccino consumed onboard
- Dive equipment rental (other than tanks, belt and weights)
- Administration/port clearance fee & National Park entrance fee.
- Raja Ampat, Banda Naira USD 150 / person
- Komodo National Park USD 25 / day / person
- Travel insurance and dive accident insurance
- Crew gratuities
- Personal expenses
4 Double AC Cabins, 5 Twin Bed AC Cabins with attached bathrooms/toilets, 2 x Dining/Living Room, TV & DVD Player, 2x Tender with 40 PS Engine, Freezers & Refrigerators, Sundeck & Chairs, Open Kitchen.
14,000 Lt Fresh Water, 5000 Lt Diesel Fuel, 2x 30 KVA Generators, GPS & Radar, 2 x Life Rafts @ 25 Persons, 40 Life Jackets, Radio Service, Compass & Fish Finder
2 x Compressors Bauer Mariner with 2 Filters, 30 x 12 Lt Tanks, Weights, Weight Belts
|VESSEL TYPE||Traditional Wooden Phinisi
|IDEAL FOR||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|
Width: 7.5 Meters
Materials: Teak & Ironwood
Capacity: 90 Tons
Year of Built: 2015
Speed: ± 7 Knots/Hour