go to site SEA SAFARI 6
ABOUT SEA SAFARI 6
The Sea Safari 6 Liveaboard is a luxury Phinisi vessel, scheduling year round trips to the impressive dive sites of Indonesia, including Raja Ampat, Komodo, Maumere, Lembeh, Wakatobi, Ambon, Ternate, and the Forgotten Islands.
The KLM Sea Safari 6 Liveaboard has 10 air-conditioned cabins, each with en-suite bathrooms. Built over 4 decks to offer space and comfort, the KLM Sea Safari VI Liveaboard leaves plenty of room for relaxation. The KLM Sea Safari 6 has an air-conditioned restaurant and lounge area, with 32” LCD TV and DVD player and a stunning outside bar area where you can watch the beautiful sunsets or talk beneath the stars. There is also a relaxing sun deck area to chill out in between dives.
The spacious diving station allows plenty of room for gear storage and there are separate rinse tanks for dive equipment and underwater cameras, as well as a dedicated camera table. As will all the Sea Safari Fleet, their vessels are equipped with modern navigation systems and up to date first aid and safety equipment. Start your Indonesian scuba diving liveaboard adventure and reserve your place today.
- 10 Guest cabins @ 2 persons = 20 person with private bathroom, basin, hot and cold shower and air conditioner in each room as follows:
- 2 double bed rooms and 2 twin bed type deck state room in the upper deck
- 2 double bed rooms type deck state room in the middle deck
- 2 double bed rooms and 2 twin bed type deluxe in the lower deck
- Restaurant with air conditioner, TV and DVD and 1 chiller show case with 1 glass door for soft drink and fruits.
- Guest kitchen with 6 door freezer which are 3 doors for vegetables/fruits and 3 doors for meat.
- Electricity 220V
- Water maker 10.000 Liter per day
- Coffee Maker
- 32% EAN Nitrox
- Satellite Phone (+62 86 811 705 984)
- LCD TV 32''
- Accommodation onboard
- Meals (Light breakfast, breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea/coffee, bottled water, tea-time snacks
- Use of snorkeling gear
- Cruise director
- Guide land excursions
- Cruise accident insurance
- Harbor and anchor fee
- 10% government tax
- Certified Dive Master (ratio 1 DM : 4 divers)
- Compressor, regular air fills 3000 psi or 200 bar, tank, weight belt
- Free Souvenir (Aluminum Bottle, Singlet Shirt & Beach Sarong)
- ENOS (Safety equipment for divers & snorkelers to show their position (with GPS) during the water activity)
- Transfer in/ out & National Park fee
- Personal belongings such as camera
- International/domestic airfare and airport tax
- Personal diving equipment (available for rent) and battery
- Gratuities to guide and crew
- Onboard telecommunication
- Laundry service
- Alcoholic beverages & Soft Drinks
- 32% EAN Nitrox
- Mobilization / Demobilization
|VESSEL TYPE||Traditional Wooden Phinisi
|IDEAL FOR||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|
|OTHER||Made of: Ulin Wood
Year built: Batulicin, 1999 - 2000
Breadth: 9.5 Meter
Gross Tonnage: 189 GT
Fuel tank capacity: +/- 30 Ton
Water tank capacity: +/- 12 Ton
Speed: +/- 7 - 10 Knots/hour
Su migliore farmacia online italiana potete scoprire quanto costa e fare acquisto viagra online a prezzi ragionevoli, Main Machinery
gluten containing drug ingredients viagra Main Engine: 1 unit DEUTZ 241 PK - 2300 RPM Made in Germany
33 drugs com viagra without a doctor Auxiliary Engine I: 1 unit MITSUBISHI type 6D15, 150 PK, 1500 RPM, Generator: Stamford 80 KVA, 1500 RPM Made in England.
http://wiplon.com/?x=us-pharmacies-online-viagra Auxiliary Engine II: 1 unit PERKINS type TU 30122, 140 PK 1500 RPM, Generator: Stamford 60 KVA, 1500 RPM Made in England.
click Auxiliary Engine III: 1 unit PERKIN'S type 14 KW, 1500 RPM, Generator: Leroy Contrimar 8.5 KVA, 1500 RPM.
online pharmacy india viagra any good Navigation:
Radar, Echo Sounder, GPS Navigator (Satellite), Radio SSB, Radio VHF, Compass
2 Units speed boat Yamaha Enduro
2 Units lifesaving boat
4 Units Out board Yamaha 40 HP (2 Stroke)
30 ADL + 15 CHD life jackets, 12 Reading Buoy
2 units Engine saving boats, Smoke detector in each room
Fire extinguisher, Fire Hose, Fire Hydrant, CO2 & Powder
ENOS Diver Locator System