Ondina the classic Buginese schooner is built entirely of teak and tropical wood to create a comfortable accommodation to be your home and base camp as she sails and dives from island to island.
Since July 2001, Ondina has traveled year round moving with the seasons in order to visit the best diving spots Indonesia has to offer at the right times e.g.: Komodo, Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, Lembeh Strait, Wakatobi, Gorontalo, Ambon, Banda and Flores. This means an itinerary like no other through the very heart of an area with extreme high marine biodiversity.
In the unlikely event you don’t feel like diving, swimming or snorkelling, walks can be arranged through isolated forests, on deserted beaches or in the undisturbed villages you will come across during your trip.
On Board Facilities & Accommodation
With eight comfortable cabins in two configurations there is plenty of room for up to 16 guests. All cabins are very well laid and have porthole windows for added natural light. The cabins all feature Double Beds or Double / Twin Share Beds with air conditioning and private en-suite bathrooms.
The meals are Western Indonesian fusion, with a cooked breakfast being served after the first dive, lunch after the second, being salad plus a main, and dinner after the last dive consisting of soup, a main course plus dessert. Snacks are available throughout the day.
What’s Included on Board:
- Collaboration with reefs protection & helping local communities.
- Same number of nights as number of days in the cruise.
- All transfers to/from airport or hotel to/from Ondina in the town of embarkation/disembarkation.
- Full board on board, tea, coffee, snacks and 1 soft drink at lunch & dinner.
- Average of 3 or 4 dives per day.
- Land excursions when clearly specified in the cruise planning.
- All entrance fees to natural parks.
- Diving tanks & weights for divers & snorkeling gear for non-divers.
- Additional complimentary services available on board : library, music, first aids.
|CRUISING SPEED||9 knots|