Kireina Liveaboard in Indonesia is a newly built (2017) traditional wooden vessel that offers private cruises around the waters of Indonesia for up to 12 guests for both diving and relaxation. At 33.5 m in length, she provides plenty of space for relaxation and is built to a high standard with comfort and safety in mind.
There are seven cabins on board all with en suite bathrooms and climate control. The VIP upper deck has a private, covered balcony with seating and a fantastic view. The lower and upper deck cabins are a mixture of double and twin side by side set up.
There is an indoor saloon area with an entertainment system and comfortable seating. This is combined with a dining area, and there are large picture windows.
Outside there are many relaxation areas with an outdoor lounge with tables and sofas, plus a comfortable bean bag seating area at the stern.
- Full Board accommodations
- All meals and snacks while on board (Lunch on check in time, Breakfast on check out time)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee
- Dive up to 3-4 x/day
- Water sport activity Equipment: Snorkel, Rubber Canoe, Kayak, Seadoo Scooter
- Pick up and transfer from and to airport/Hotel
- Gratuities for crew
- International and domestic flight
- Hotels and meals ashore before and after the cruise
- Port Clearance & Marine Park Fee
- Entrance fee for Private tour/Land tour
- Soft drinks & Alcohol
- Diving for Leisure Trip USD 50/dive/person
|VESSEL TYPE||Wooden Phinisi|
|IDEAL FOR||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|
|OTHER||BOAT SPECIFICATIONS :