We schedule top diving destinations like Komodo, Alor, Maluku, Forgotten Islands, Banda Sea, Triton Bay and Raja Ampat. Rich marine life, healthy corals and stunning landscapes may soon become your memories after a stay on board of compra viagra online pagamento alla consegna. Grandi sconti. Si garantisce ogni consegna in tempo stabilito, Pillole bonus per ogni ordine! Accettiamo: Visa, MasterCard, E MSY Ilike.
MSY ILIKE is an Indonesian traditional Phinisi, build in Bira, a famous boat building village in South Sulawesi. It combines the luxury of a traditional sailing boat with the comfort of a modern yacht. In 2016, she was converted to a diving liveaboard, catering all the needs of the modern and demanding scuba diver. As a guest on board of this charming vessel, we guarantee you a unique liveaboard and spectacular diving in the rich waters of Indonesia.
MSY Ilike hosts a total of 14 guests in 7 cabins that are fully air-conditioned with en-suite bathroom with hot water shower, toilet and sink. Indonesian and International meals will be served in the spacious saloon with open kitchen, or in the outdoor sitting area at the stern of the boat, well protected from wind while sailing. The comfortable dive deck in front of the boat is one of the most spacious on Indonesian liveaboards. As a diver you can choose to dive on Air or Nitrox from our membrane Nitrox compressor. Between dives you are invited to catch some sun on our sun deck, where you will also enjoy spectacular sunsets, sipping a cool drink!
The yacht is powered by 2 x 320 HP marine engines, allowing us to cruise at an average speed of 7 knots across Indonesia.
amoxil online In general our schedule is as follows:
- From June till September we operate in Komodo: most of our trips are a combination of Komodo NP (amazing reefs, Manta Alley, and not to forget: the famous Komodo Dragon) and Sangean island (a volcanic island that last erupted in 2015: top class critter diving)
- From November till march we operate in Raja Ampat: diving in the area with the highest bio-diversity in the world, huge schools of fish, and amazing macro.
- Between the operation in both top class destinations, we schedule trips to remote areas like Maluku, Banda Sea, forgotten islands and Triton Bay. If you think you have seen it all, you better try this!
The menu on-board is varied and plentiful, with a variety of Western feasts and local cuisine. If you have any special dietary requirements, please be sure these are noted when completing the booking form in our website reservation system. You will awaken to fresh fruits, hot entrees, cereals and juices.
Lunches are buffet-style featuring delicious local cuisine. Chef prepared dinners are served each evening and include salads, vegetables, seafood, beef or chicken with a fresh homemade dessert. Certain special dietary and beverage requests may not be available due to the remote nature of this location.
The Ilike’s selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, and a limited selection of local beer and wine. Water, tea and coffee are complimentary, and all other drinks are charges at reasonable prices. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand. Drinking and diving do not mix. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
- All staterooms are air-conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers and sinks.
- Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant chef prepared dinner with table side service are served in addition to mid-afternoon snacks.
- Mineral Water, coffee and tea are complimentary while on-board. Other beverages (soft drinks, local beer, liquor and wine) are sold at reasonable prices.
- Linens are changed mid-week and fresh towels are placed in each stateroom as needed. Filled tanks, weights and weight belts are included.
- All flights
- Alcoholic drinks, Soft drinks
- Crew tips
- Nitrox: 3,50 EUR per tank, or special Nitrox package for the whole trip (equals 9 EUR/diving day)
- 15 L tanks: 4 EUR per diving day
- No dives on first & last day
- Trip fees, including: Marin Park Fees, taxes, port fees, fuel surcharges, fees to local villages and licenses (between 135 and 225 EUR) per person to be paid on board, depending on chosen route
- Single supplement, if required.
|VESSEL TYPE||Wooden Phinisi|
|IDEAL FOR||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|
|OTHER|| buy viagra online 100% quality Guaranteed. Viagra tablets 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, 40mg, 60mg Online Pharmacy. Full Anonymity, Fast Shipping, Various Payment Options. BOAT SPECIFICATIONS :
http://www.cafemoxo.com/temp/vardenafil.html Buy Cheap Levitra Online Width: 8.4 meters
http://www.tgarey.com/guestbook/viagra-online/ viagra online Depth: 3.75 meters
pfizer viagra canada Cabins: 7 cabins, each cabin has its own marble bathroom and toilet: • 2 budget cabins with 2 bunk beds each, bathroom in budget cabins is smaller than other cabin types. • 4 standard cabins for 2-3 persons: double bed below + single bunk bed on top. • 1 large double cabin for 2 persons: double bed.
how to get viagra Motors: 2 x 320 PS/6 cylinders / 11051 cm
from online drugstore order canadian viagra overnight delivery Speed: approx. 7-10 knots
Viagra 50 mg senza ricetta italia Electrical: 2 diesel generators (24 kva ultrasilent, 45 kva silent)
new female viagra drug company Water: desalting plant 10 000 liter per day, osmose filter system to produce the most purified drinking water.
viagra coupons discount drug mart Thrusters: Bow: 35 KW hydrolic, Stern: 35 KW hydrolic
pfizer viagra pills 50 mg from online pharmacy Tanks: 8000 litres diesel, 6500 litres water
Other: Air-conditioning WEBASTO, cool water