EMPEROR RAJA LAUT
ABOUT EMPEROR RAJA LAUT
Join the Emperor Raja Laut for an exciting dive liveaboard adventure in Indonesia. Diving is offered year-round to some of the best spots in the region. From June to September guests can enjoy thrilling diving in Komodo National Park. Visit world class dive sites Castle Rock, Crystal Rock and Manta Alley, with the chance to see the Komodo Dragon, manta rays, sharks and much more. In November she moves to the diverse region of Raja Ampat, the epicentre of the Coral Triangle and known as one of the most bio-diverse marine areas in the world. There are also a limited number of crossing trips each year, where the Emperor Raja Laut travels between destinations and visits the Banda Islands where you visit rarely dived sites with the chance to see hammerheads, active volcanoes, amazing critters and fantastic pelagic action on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. Diving takes place from the 2 large RIB's and nitrox is available for those certified.
Topside, the Emperor Raja Laut liveaboard is a traditional Indonesian phinisi built with tropical hardwood, creating a truly regal feel when sailing through the Indonesian waters. She accommodates just 12 guests in 6 en-suite cabins. There are 3 twin and 3 doubles, each with a mini-safe, storage space, en-suite bathroom and individually controlled AC. Social areas include the fully air-conditioned lounge with 49" HD flatscreen TV, library, games, movies and mini-bar, all located on the same deck as the cabins. Located on the upper deck is the sun deck with loungers both in the sun and shade, and also dining table under the awning offering al-fresco dining with stunning Indonesian views.
She comfortably accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins (3 double bed cabins, 3 twin bed cabins), each with ensuite, mini safe, individually controlled air-conditioning and fan.
- On the same level as the cabins is a lounge area, fully air-conditioned with a 49" HD flat screen, movie, music & book library, board games and mini-bar
- On the stunning teak upper deck are multiple beds for sunbathing or lounging, both in the sun and under shade, and a central dining table where meals are served alfresco under a large awning.
All diving is done from two large RIBs with outboards to get you to the perfect dive spot every time. NITROX is available for all NITROX certified divers, all diving and safety equipment and two dive guides. Lifelines and SMBs are provided FREE of charge on-board.
Lower deck: 3 x twin (bunk bed) cabins, 3 x double cabins, each with en-suite, individually controlled air-conditioning, fan and mini-safe
Lounge: Lower deck, fully air-conditioned with fridge
Upper deck: Outdoor dining area, sun loungers, with and without shade and small bar
Entertainment: 49" full HD flat screen and movie, music & book library + board games
Towels: 2 cabin towels + 1 upper deck towel per guest
Special diets catered for on request
Guests: Maximum 12
Diving Guides: 3
Included: Shared cabin, 3 meals a day; afternoon snacks; 1 cocktail party on a local island (weather allowing); unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee, guide, 12 litre air tanks, weights. Return airport transfer.
Not included: Flights, diving equipment, 15 litre tanks, Nitrox, alcohol, soft drinks, juices.
- Guests arriving at the required airport on the check-in day will be met by a representative wearing a uniform and holding a sign representing the boat for your trip. The meeting point is at the main exit after you have collected your luggage.
- Transfers to and from the boat and to the local airport will be arranged in the morning of your arrival and departure and in accordance to your flight time.
- Check out is at anytime up to midday on the day of departure. For guests continuing their holiday in Indonesia at a resort, hotel or another liveaboard, your on-going transfers need to be arranged by you from the airport. We will not be able to arrange direct transfers from the liveaboard to resorts.
||Wooden Traditional Phinisi
||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|
|OTHER||Type: Wooden hull
Year built: 2005, Annual dry dock
Engine: 300 HP Yanmar
Generators: 2 x 28 kW Mitsubishi
Desalination: 3,000 l / day & storage
Navigation and Communication: GPS, VHF/SSB radio, satellite & mobile phone
Compressors: 2x CAT Compressor + Nitrox
Tanks: 12 ltr aluminium tanks with INT & DIN adapters. 15 ltr aluminium tanks available at extra charge.
Nitrox diving: Yes
Rebreather friendly: No
Dive equipment rental: Full dive sets available for hire + reef hooks, dive computers. SMBs and Lifelines are complimentary.
Safety: Life raft, life jackets, oxygen, First Aid Kit, VHF & SSB radio, radar & GPS, mobile phone, fire alarm, extinguishers, firefighting system
Water Access: 1 x 5.2m RIB with 75 Hp outboard + 1 x 5.5m with 85 HP outboard
Camera facilities: Power sockets for battery chargers and flash in cabins only. Camera rinsing tank and camera preparation area on upper deck