Lebowakgomo CAJOMA III
ABOUT CAJOMA III
CAJOMA PHINISI III was constructed in 2014, a classic style of Phinisi Boat which was built by the local people using Iron Wood for base and Hard Teak Wood for upper structure.
With the size 30 m length and 5 m width, the CAJOMA PHINISI III has two ship’s mast. The boat is equipped with 6D/16 or 6 Cylinder Mitsubishi Engine as the main engine, and two generators with 10 Kva and 7,5 Kva wattage power. Along with this Phinisi Boat, we have two speedboats that will complete and maximize our sea transfers.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES
The boat consists of three private and air conditioned cabins which accommodate 8 people with toilets attached, the main lobby, kitchen, guide room, captain’s room, and separate crew’s area. Leisure deck is available at the front area and sundeck is on top.
Enjoy a variety of healthy meals based on a mixture of Indonesian, Asian and European cuisine freshly prepared by on board chef. Fresh seafood will be a major component of the menu.
- Transfer in/out from hotel/airport Labuan Bajo – harbor
- Cabin Ac, Ensuite Bathroom & Amenities
- Fullboard meals 3x/day, Evening Snack 1x/day, Free Flow Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee
- Local Guide
- Snorkeling Gears
- Excursion / Land Visit / Hoping Island
- Up to 4x dives/day, Dive Guide, Tank, Weights/weight belt (diving only)
- Entrance Fee Komodo National Park
- Local Government Entrance Fee Komodo Island / Rinca Island
- Ranger Komodo Island / Rinca Island
- Flight ticket domestic or International
- Hotels and meals before and after the vessel
- Travel insurance & Dive Accident Insurance
- Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities & other donations
- Dive equipment rental (other than dive cylinders, weights and weight belt).
|VESSEL TYPE||Wooden Phinisi|
|IDEAL FOR||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|