TIDAK APA 'PA
ABOUT TIDAK APA 'PA
The Tidak Apa’Pa is a traditional Indonesian boat, released in 2001 from Tanah Biru shipyards in South Sulawesi, flagship of the shipbuilding industry, where it would return every year for maintenance and improvements. 100% made of wood, with a characteristic Banana shape, 2 masts and 7 sails, this Phinisi sizes 21m long and 5,5m wide, and has a maximal capacity of 8 persons in 4 double beds. The Bathroom is open to the sea and offers the best relaxing view you could ever find in this kind of facilities! Let’s chill a moment on the wide and spacious deck, only bothered by the lullaby of the waves.
The diving deck is convenient and close the departure area, which means no need of heavy and strenuous logistics! On the same way, the fresh water box and charging stations are numerous and easy to reach! Isn’t it just wonderful? Not luxurious, but comfortable and friendly, the Tidak Apa’Pa is your best choice for trips among friends or dive buddies who want to learn more about underwater world.
Because your safety is our priority, the Tidak Apa’Pa has lots of safety equipment onboard. More than the classic but complete communication and navigation kit (Radio, GPS, Sonar…), a lifeboat (inspection up-to-date) and life jackets, First Aid kit and Oxygen kit supplied by a B50 tank can be found on our board. Their location will be explained during the boat briefing on your arrival.
To improve safety during and after diving, each diver is requested to bring a SMB by diving (possible to borrow on board). The Cruise Director also takes a Nautilus Lifeline with, and the speed driver can communicate with the Tidak Apa’Pa through Marine Talkie Walkie in case of emergency.
- Transfer from airport to KLM Tidak Apa’Pa and back to the nearest airport or hotel if you stay longer around.
- Accommodation in a double-bed basis
- Full board including meals, snacks, hot drinks and water
- Diving and land excursions (trekking, sunset watching, kayaking, beach walking…) as specified in the trip description
- 12L Tank, belt, weights and diving guide
- Multilingual guides on board
- National Park Fees and Con attributions to villages
- Scuba diving courses
- Diving and snorkeling gear
- Extra excursion requested
- Soft drinks, Beer, wine and spirits
- Service charge on board (for crew)
|VESSEL TYPE||Traditional Wooden Phinisi
|IDEAL FOR||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|
|OTHER||Year built: 2001
Beam: 5.50 meters
Top speed: 8 knots
Cruising speed: 6 knots
Engines: Cummins 6BT 5.9 marine diesel 210 hp
Compressor : Alkin Cat 9, Capacity 240 Liters/Min
Tenders: Aluminum 4.20 m Yamaha 40 hp and 25 hp (spare)
Water capacity: 4 for a capacity of 2500 liters
Fuel capacity: 2 for a capacity of 2500 liters