SEA SAFARI 8
ABOUT SEA SAFARI 8
The 34m KLM Sea Safari 8 Liveaboard is built in the traditional Indonesian Phinisi design, providing you with a comfortable adventure diving the Indonesian archipelago. The KLM Sea Safari 8 Liveaboard has 12 air-conditioned guest cabins, each with en-suite bathroom and TV. The KLM Sea Safari 8 Liveaboard boasts a large air-conditioned restaurant with a TV and DVD player and camera maintenance and setting up area.
Upstairs is a spacious and comfortable indoor lounge with 42” LCD TV and entertainment system, which then leads out to a beautiful outside bar area where you can enjoy the stunning views, sunsets and starry skies. This then leads up to a spacious sun deck for relaxation in between dives.
The spacious diving deck allows easy kitting up as you explore the rich and diverse dive sites of Raja Ampat & Cendrawasih Bay. Let the experienced and professional crew of the KLM Sea Safari 8 Liveaboard take care of all your diving liveaboard needs and book your holiday today.
12 cabins with private bathroom, basin, hot and cold shower and air conditioner in each room as follows
- Fully air conditioned restaurant, completed TV and DVD.
- Guest kitchen with 6 doors freezer which are 3 doors for vegetables/fruits capacity 400 liters at the upper part and 3 doors for meats capacity 200 kg at the lower part.
- VIP room (for karaoke) behind navigation room.
- Cocktail bar in upper deck
- Water maker 10.000 Liter per day
- Coffee Maker
- EAN 32% Nitrox
- Satellite Phone
- LCD TV 42''
- Accommodation onboard
- Meals (Light breakfast, breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea/coffee, bottled water, tea-time snacks
- Use of snorkeling gear
- Cruise director
- Guide land excursions
- Cruise accident insurance
- Harbor and anchor fee
- 10% government tax
- Certified Dive Master (ratio 1 DM: 4 divers)
- Compressor, regular air fills 3000 psi or 200 bar, tank, weight belt
- Free Souvenir (Aluminum Bottle, Singlet Shirt & Beach Sarong)
- ENOS (Safety equipment for divers & snorkelers to show their position (with GPS) during the water activity)
- Transfer in/ out & National Park fee
- Personal belongings such as camera
- International/domestic airfare and airport tax
- Personal diving equipment (available for rent) and battery
- Gratuities to guide and crew
- Onboard telecommunication
- Laundry service
- Alcoholic beverages & Soft Drinks
- 32% EAN Nitrox
- Mobilization / Demobilization
|VESSEL TYPE||Traditional Wooden Phinisi
|IDEAL FOR||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|
|OTHER||Made of: Ulin Wood
Year built: Batulicin 2003
Length: 35 Meter
Breadth: 00 Meter
Gross Tonnage: 239 GT
Fuel tank capacity: ± 30 Ton
Water tank capacity: ± 40 Ton
Speed: ± 7 - 10 Knot/hour
where to buy modafinil europe Main Machinery
Main Engine: 01 (one) unit CUMMINS KT-19 = 272 KW (365 PH) 1.800 RPM
Auxiliary Engine I: 01 (one) unit Cat Pillar 3360 (200HP) (125 KVA)
Auxiliary Engine II: 01 (one) unit Cat Pillar 3360 (200HP) (125 KVA)
Auxiliary Engine III: 01 (one) units ISUZU Type E-120,6 - 85 KW - 110 HP
Generator: Stamford 80 KVA, 1500 RPM
Radar Marine FURUNO Model 1721Mark 2 Echo Sounder FURUNO FCV-667 GPS Navigator FURUNO, Radio SSB, Radio VHF EPIRB 406 MHZ, Compass.
4 units Inflatable Life Raft
65 pieces Life vest, consist of 53 ADL - 12 CHD
12 pieces Reading Buoy
3 Units Engine Life Saving Boat
2 Units Out board Yamaha 50 HP (4 Stroke)
1 Unit Out board Yamaha 115 HP (4 Stroke)
1 Unit Out board Yamaha 40 HP (2 Stroke)
Smoke detector in each room
Fire extinguisher, Fire Hose, Fire Hydrant, CO2 & Powder
ENOS Diver Locator System