ABOUT RAJA MANTA
Re-flagged & renamed (formerly MV White Manta) to Indonesia (Aug-2016) keeping the main core of crew from the Black Manta recently sold. She has continued to WOW so many of our new and repeat guests with her thoughtfully decorated cabins, stylish finish, attention to detail, and more space & comfort all around. With trips to Thailand, Malaysia, & Indonesia under belt since her launch in Apr-2011 she be a firm favorite now relocated to Indonesia. Following the high seasons making exciting trips to Sangalaki & Raja Ampat, with the most wonderful crossing trips in from Halmahera, Manado, Alor, Banda, the infamous Ring of Fire, Ambon. Schooling Hammerheads are very common on these trips too.
The KM Raja Manta is a solid 36m long steel range diving support vessel. She is very stable and runs on twin 500hp Cummins engines. All Captains, boat crew and dive crew have many years of experience in the waters surrounding the Indonesia. She carries 2x 450 liter L&W compressors; one equipped with an air cooler and a Nitrox membrane system. She also carries 24 tons of fresh water and two water makers. With 3 large dinghies, rest assured for your safety when diving in strong currents. Since her launch in April 2011, she continues to impress new and existing guests alike with her spaciousness and comfort.
Cruise rates include accommodations, 3 buffet style meals (Indonesian and Western fare) and 2 snacks per day, beverages (coffee, tea and water), cabin service, tank, weight belt and dive guide. Soft drinks, beers and wine are also available for sale.
Raja Manta Indonesia offers 8 en-suite cabins located on the upper and main decks and 3 standard cabins on the lower deck, accommodating up to 20 guests. Guest may choose to relax in the air conditioned salon equipped with large plasma television and DVD player or bask in the sunshine on the large sun deck. Each space provides comfortable seating. The KM Raja Manta 19 member crew is always on hand to ensure guest comfort, satisfaction and ease of diving. Dive amenities include Nitrox, full dive gear and camera table with rinse tanks. White Manta takes guests to unique, remote dive sites where over 600 species of coral and 3000 species of fish thrive.
- All en-suite cabins are on main deck and upper deck has amber storage space for luggage with camera table. A spacious toilet with hot water shower. Aircon with individual control , cabin also have large window that can be open
- 2 en-suite twin share single bed (upper deck C1/C2) can be converted to King size bed.
- 2 en-suite king bed (2 main deck C3 /C4) bed size 2.00m x 1.80m
- 4 x en-suite twin bed (main deck) bed 2.00m x 1m.
- 3 x standard cabin with wash basin bed 1.00m x 2.00m (below deck) with port holes that can open.
- Below deck have escape hatch.
- There are total 5 common toilet/shower (2 on main deck, 2 below deck, 1 on upper deck)
- 500 sq feet with dining table and sofa set. 42 inch plasma TV with 500 movies instore.
- Outdoor dining- 600 sq feet
- Table with power point and drawer for your log books.
- Sundeck - (1000 sq feet) with deck chair and floor mattress for massage.
- Dive Deck / dive platform
- 650 sq feet with camera table and amber fresh water wash tank.
- 14 Deckhands
- Dive Crew - 5 (1 cruise leader and 4 instructor)
- 3 x 5.8m rubber dingy with 70 (HP) OBM
- Standard firefighting equipment
- 60 life jacket
- 2 x anchor system (DC / AC)
- Furuno GPS, sounder. Plotter, Radar, SSB radio, AIS, SAR, EPIRP, Sate Phone, Purple Finder, VHS Radio
- 3 x 20 men life raft
- Satellite Phone
|VESSEL TYPE||Motor Steel Vessel
|IDEAL FOR||Cruising | Diving Trips|
Launch March 2011
Main engine - Cummins 2 x 500hp total 1000 Hp
Genset Perkins 2 x 75 Kva
1 x 100 Kva spare genset
Water maker - 2 unit 5000 lit per day
Fresh water tank - 20,000 lit
Diesel tank - 15,000 lit
Range - 1500 nm
Cruising - 9-10 knot
2 unit 450 lit L & W compressor, air cooler, 1 x L& W membrane nitrox compressor.
1 x 320 Lit Bauer spare compressor.
We provide clean air and nitrox refill. With very big P6 filter and air cool system, you will ensure the best pure air you ever get.