Cruising the fantastic dive sites in Komodo, Banda Sea and Raja Ampat, M/V Pindito offers scuba divers exciting diving cruises year round. Pindito Indonesia is a 38m luxury liveaboard focused on creating premiere diving holidays. The knowledgeable and friendly 17 member crew offers 5 star services to ensure guest comfort and satisfaction.
Pindito provides six double cabins and two twin cabins. All cabins feature en-suite bathrooms, individual climate control and daily housekeeping service. Guests always have fresh towels in their cabins and on deck. The 5 star service extends to the dining room where passengers are served delicious, international cuisine prepared by expert chefs.
Pindito Indonesia offers up to 4 hassle free dives each day. The dive deck is spacious enough for all divers, with gear storage and rinse tanks. Diving is done from a spacious, well equipped zodiac. The dive crew will handle your gear and see to it that it carefully arrives at the dive site for you.
MV Pindito has 3 experienced and knowledgeable dive guides on hand to create unforgettable diving experiences. The waters of the Indonesian archipelago are teeming with marine life and vibrant corals. Scuba divers will be astounded by the variety and beauty of this underwater playground.
- Transfers from and return the airport to the MV Pindito
- Accommodation in a double bed or twin bed cabin with en-suite shower bath, toilet and AC
- Full board including all drinks on board (excluding wine)
- All diving (no diving on arrival/departure day)
- NITROX fillings for whole cruise
- Multilingual guides on board
- All offered land excursions
- Fuel surcharges and harbour fees (please check the services under availability)
- NITROX course (on request available)
- Souvenirs onboard
- Crew gratuities
- Domestic airport-taxes and departure taxes
- Trip insurance (www.travelguard.com)
- National marine park fees (please check the services under availability)
Menu and Cuisine Type
- Indonesian and Chinese main meal dishes.
- American or Indonesian breakfast plus muesli, fruit and pre-breakfast.
- Waiter service in saloon - 2 main dishes with vegetables and rice or noodles.
- Most dietary requirements will be attempted - please send us your requirements.
- Dining service begins upon your arrival on the first day of the tour.
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks, drinking water, fruit, afternoon snacks and cakes, beer and spirits are all provided free of charge.
- Wine is also available.
- No fixed menu.
- Operator rates food as very important
|VESSEL TYPE||Traditional Wooden Phinisi
|IDEAL FOR||Cruising | Diving Trips|
Built in year 1992
Extensively stripped and re-fitted in 2006
Size - 33m x 8.5m
Top speed - 9 knots
Cruising speed - 8 knots
1 x 300 HP diesel engine
2 x 40 KW generators
2 x Bauer Mariner dive tank compressors
Membrane enriched air nitrox system
12 liter aluminum tanks with international and DIN fittings
Electricity 220V - 24 hours per day
Water capacity - 10,000 litters
Fuel capacity - 12,000 liters
Fresh water makers - 10,000 liters per day
Environmental storage tank
Navigation & Safety Features
2 Mitsubishi and Toyo Rubber life rafts
3 x 4-5m Motorized 40-60 HP dinghies
ICOM VHF and SSB radio
Global Positioning System (GPS)
2 x Solas radars
Full-feature Medic First Aid Box
Venol oxygen system - 8,250 liters
Life jackets in each cabin
8 x Fire extinguishers throughout
Man-over-board beacons and searchlight
Delayed surface marker buoys (safety sausages) provided for all customers
Customer dive insurance not include