Buy Wellbutrin online GAIA LOVE
generic female viagra canadian pharmacy ABOUT GAIA LOVE
http://royalpalmsrealty.com/?x=diamox-drug-contraindications-with-viagra The Gaia Love is a modern 40 meters steel hull vessel build from the ground up in Batam, Indonesia. It is purpose built to sail and explore the far reach regions of Indonesia and complies with class requirements of BKI (Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia). Designed with a modern contemporary look with an emphasis for diving in comfort, she accommodates up to 20 guest in 11 spacious en-suite rooms; six on the upper deck and five on the lower deck.
viagra overnight delivery Each room averages in size of approximately 20 square meters, individual air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms with hot water. Upper deck rooms will feature an additional private outdoor balcony. Gaia Love has a total of 4 decks (lower, main, upper and top/sundeck). A lounge, restaurant and camera room is located on the main deck. In the lounge is an entertainment center, pantry and all the facilities and little creature comforts to make your stay most comfortable.
http://logancountyhospital.org/?x=canadian-viagra-online Photographers and videographers can use the dedicated camera room for the preparation and maintenance of their equipment before and in between dives. At the rear is a large dive deck that can accommodate up to 28 divers, so there is lots of space for guest to move around. On the dive deck is also eleven large rinse tanks of various sizes, for camera setups of all sorts. A boat deck is slightly aft of the dive deck where two 5.5 meters diving skiffs will always be ready and easy for divers to board. Right at the top deck or sundeck features a bar for evening gatherings and relaxation under the stars.
greenock tesco pharmacy viagra If you prefer to dine outdoors, this will be the perfect area to enjoy your meal. Sufficient shelter is available here as well as un-shaded areas for those who wish to soak up some sun. Safety is top priority for us, hence, Gaia Love has a very well equipped wheelhouse from up-to-date navigation equipment to advance communication systems, life rafts, life vests, EPRIB, fire protection and firefighting systems. An additional back up RIB is stored on the top deck, easily and swiftly deployable by a one ton crane, should it be needed.
- 6 Upper Deck En-suite Rooms with balcony (approx. 20 sq.m)
- 5 Lower Deck En-suite Rooms (approx. 20 sq.m)
- Independently Controlled Air-conditioning System
- Modern Contemporary Design Saloon
- Entertainment System
- Massage Services
- Top/Sun Deck and Bar
- Camera Room
- 3 Bauer PE250 Compressors
- 1 550L 15kw Nitrox Membrane System
- 45 Scuba Tank: 12L & 15L Aluminum Tanks
- 11 Large compartmentalize camera rinse tanks
- 2 5.5m Diving Skiffs with 90hp OB
- Large compartmentalize camera rinse tanks
- Multiple rinse area on boat deck
- Emergency Oxygen Kits
- First Aid Kits
- 1 5.8m RIB with 90hp OB (Spare)
- 2 Life Raft
- Life Vests
- Fire Detection System
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- GMDSS Air Band Radios
- Air-conditioned twin share accommodation with attached bathroom.
- Any shore activities or excursions organized by Dive Gaia.
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Guided diving activities (up to 4 dives a day).
- Use of aluminum 12L dive cylinders, weights and weight belts.
- Same day land transfer to and from the nearest embarkation or disembarkation airport.
- Airport transfer to and from port for embarkation or disembarkation.
- Government taxes.
- Welcome massage (30 mins per guest).
- Complimentary glass of wine per person at dinner.
- Use of entertainment system in cabins and saloon where available.
- Shared use of the camera room.
- Harbor clearance and national park fees between USD5 and USD25 per day depending on the destination; and fuel surcharge (where applicable).
- Any international and domestic air, land, sea transportation, visas and any other taxes or fees associated.
- Courses and certifications.
- Accommodation and meals before and after the cruise.
- Alcoholic drinks (unless otherwise stated).
- Gear rental (subject to availability).
- Enriched Air Nitrox (available for certified divers only).
- Massages and Spa treatments (other than welcome massage).
- Dive, travel or trip interruption insurance and dive insurance (It is mandatory to have dive insurance on all trips aboard Gaia Love, please contact us for short term insurance options).
- On-board purchases.
- Private tours.
- On-board telecommunication and satellite broadband.
- Crew gratuity.
|VESSEL TYPE||Steel Hull Vessel|
|IDEAL FOR||Cruising | Diving Trips|
Hull Type: Marine Steel
Engine: 2 Yanmar 829 bhp
Generator: Two Kohler 80kw Power System (Shielded)
Fresh Water: 52,000 L
Desalination: 2 Spectra 2,800 Gallons/day system
Vetus Bow thruster
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Max Speed: 12 knots
Fuel Oil Capacity: 66,000L
Range: 6,570 Nm
Furuno Open Array Radar
Icom Marine VHF Radios
HF SSB GMDSS Radios
Icom GMDSS Air Band Radios
ENC Marine Charts
Garmin GPS Chart Plotter
Simrad Global Positioning System Compass