ABOUT CAJOMA IV
Newly built in 2015, the traditional sailing phinisi Cajoma IV offers epic liveaboard dive trips in Komodo from April - December each year. Cruises are 3-nights/4-days long, and explore the diverse area of this National Park. The itineraries have been planned with divers needs in mind, and the maximum amount of dives is on offer whilst keeping group sizes small (4:1 ratio). The schedules cover some of Komodo's best dive sites, including Manta Point and Castle Rock to see mantas and sharks, as well as incredible muck dives to see amazing critters.
Add to that a land visit to see Komodo Dragons and flying foxes, and you have the perfect short Komodo dive trip. Topside the modern 30m Cajoma IV liveaboard caters to just 8 guests in 4 en-suite cabins. There is a master cabin with private balcony located on the main deck, and 2 x doubles and 1 x twin cabin located on the lower deck. All cabins have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning. Social areas include a large sun deck, Jacuzzi, outdoor dining area and indoor lounge, bar and kitchen.
Fresh meals are provided with a wide variety of local Indonesian cuisine and western dishes on offer. The friendly, passionate and experienced crew of the Cajoma IV liveaboard are ready and waiting to help you experience a Komodo dive liveaboard to remember. Call us or book online today to reserve your space.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES
The Blue Manta is built with thick steel designed to withstand the hardest sea conditions, offering the stability wooden boats cannot. The 9m width and weight of 550 ton add to the steadiness, ensures uninterrupted rests and relaxation. The Blue Manta is a world class cruising hotel.
Enjoy a variety of healthy meals based on a mixture of Indonesian, Asian and European cuisine freshly prepared by on board chef. Fresh seafood will be a major component of the menu.
- Transfer in/out from hotel/airport Labuan Bajo – harbor
- Cabin Ac, En-suite Bathroom & Amenities
- Full-board meals 3x/day, Evening Snack 1x/day, Free Flow Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee
- Local Guide
- Snorkeling Gears
- Excursion / Land Visit / Hoping Island
- Up to 4x dives/day, Dive Guide, Tank, Weights/weight belt (diving only)
- Entrance Fee Komodo National Park
- Entrance Fee Komodo Island / Rinca Island
- Ranger Komodo Island / Rinca Island
- Flight ticket domestic or International
- Hotels and meals before and after the vessel
- Travel insurance & Dive Accident Insurance
- Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities
- Dive equipment rental (other than dive cylinders, weights and weight belt)
|VESSEL TYPE||Wooden Phinisi|
|IDEAL FOR||Exploration | Cruising | Diving Trips|
Year built: 2015
Top speed: 12 knots
Engines: 6 Cylinder Mitsubishi
Number of bathrooms: 4
Tenders: 2 speedboats
Water capacity: 10000 liters
Boat navigation, communication and safety features
P.I.R.B. Distress System
Fire Alarm & Fire Extinguishers
First Aid Kits
Bilge pump alarm