VILLA PORTSEA BALI
ABOUT VILLA PORTSEA BALI
Located in one of the best parts of Seminyak, this up and coming area named Petitenget is so close all the best restaurants, nightclubs and shops. Enough to satisfy the fussiest of holiday makers. So if location is important to you, this is the villa for you.
Villa Portsea Bali was designed by an Australian couple that regularly visited Bali over the last 20 years, finally deciding to build their own villa based upon all their hotel and villa experiences. They like to think that Villa Portsea Bali has many little things that some villas may miss.
Nearby you will find some of the best restaurants such as Sarong, Metis, Sardine, Hu’u Bar, La Lucciola and The Living Room. The famous "Eat Street" is also a mere 3 minutes taxi ride away allowing for many other cafes, bars and restaurant options from which to choose.
If you are keen party people, get into Potato Head, W Hotel, and Ku De Ta, plus many more are all very close, but not so close they keep you awake all night!
The villa is also not too far away from the beach so that early morning walk is also an option!
FACILITIES & SERVICES
Villa Portsea Bali was designed with space in mind, and the level of quality extremely important (especially as the owners use this villa as their own Bali retreat) so herewith find a list of what the villa offers:
- 2 large bedrooms: the main bedroom with a super king bed and the second bedroom with 2x king singles that may be used as one main bed, or two single beds as required.
- Full walk through robes with plenty of space to hang and place your clothing plus storage to place your suitcases out of the way.
- Security safes in both bedrooms.
- Large en-suites with double showers and his and her hand basins.
- Additional outside bath and separate outside shower behind each bathroom.
- Full block-out blinds to keep the bedroom cool and dark if required for a long lie-in.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout the villa.
- 3.2 meter ceiling’s to give a great sense of space.
- A large family room with full kitchen facilities, a 6 seater dining table and two sofa chairs to relax in.
- Large Samsung fridge with ice maker and continuous fresh, drinkable, cold water.
- Bi-fold door that can be closed or opened on to the pool area.
- Upstairs is an air-conditioned lounge with a large TV, DVD and sound system (iPod and iPhone compatibility).
- Also upstairs is a 3rd bathroom complete with shower.
- Upstairs and outside are large rooftop areas that can be used for sunbathing.
- Also upstairs is a 6 seater outdoor setting for having that quiet drink whilst watching the sun go down.
- The pool has been designed with a 600 mm deep swim out for small children or for reading that book whilst sitting in the pool; the rest of the pool is also quite deep (in comparison to other villas).
- 3 large water statues can be switched on to produce a tranquil water feature that cascade into the pool.
- The villa has a lock up garage so if you hire a motor bike there is adequate storage room.
- The villa is not overlooked by any other building and is very private. So if a full sun tan is what you require or a private skinny dip, this is easily achieved!
STAFF AT THE VILLA
During the day there are one, sometimes two full time staff that serve with breakfast (if required) and perform all the villa duties. If you prefer privacy, once they have made the beds and cleaned the villa you can ask to be left alone. The choice is yours! Security guard will secure the villa each day from 9 pm to 5 am.
The villa itself is located 80 meters down a small 'gang' (laneway) with other private villas. This laneway connects to the main road that runs through Petitenget. At the end of this lane is a Circle K that stocks drinks, groceries and other basic items you would find at a convenience store. From this main road you will also where you will find taxis to take you anywhere you desire.
VILLA TYPE & SEASON PERIOD
January 9 – June 30 (excl. Chinese New Year & Easter period)
September 16 – December 19
|2 BEDROOM VILLA||US$ 250 ++||US$ 210 ++|
|BOOK AS 1 BEDROOM VILLA||US$ 200 ++||US$ 180 ++|
| HIGH SEASON:
February 8 – February 14, 2016 (Chinese New Year)
March 25 – April 3, 2016 (Easter week)
July 1 – September 15
|2 BEDROOM VILLA||US$ 300 ++||US$ 260 ++|
|BOOK AS 1 BEDROOM VILLA||US$ 250 ++||US$ 230 ++|
| PEAK SEASON:
December 20 – January 8 (Xmas – New Year period)
|2 BEDROOM VILLA||US$ 350 ++||US$ 310 ++|
|BOOK AS 1 BEDROOM VILLA||US$ 300 ++||US$ 280 ++|
|Above daily rates are subject to 15% Government Tax and Service Charge.Check-In and Check-Out Time:
CHECK-IN TIME: 2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 12:00 NOONEarly check-in is available for free-of-charge and subject to availability
Minimum Stay Requirements:
Villa accommodation rates are per villa (not per person) and inclusive of:
Optional facilities and services with extra charge:
Cancellation and Refund Policies: