About Dewi Nusantara
One of the most distinctive and well known liveaboards operating in Indonesia, the triple masted schooner, Dewi Nusantara offers true luxury and comfort as it sails around Raja Ampat, over to Cenderawasih bay to see the whale sharks and then around the waters of Komodo.
This majestic 57-metre, triple masted schooner offers superb comfort. With eight spacious staterooms and one huge master suite in the panoramic stern quarters, Dewi Nusantara can take up to eighteen passengers, all Deluxe Staterooms are adaptable for either twin or double use. Each has its own en-suite bathroom (4,5m by 1,3m), reading lights, 220V power points and hanging storage for clothing.
The Master Suite in the aft quarters of the main deck is the signature room of the ship and is a marvel of design and comfort. It occupies the full width of the vessel and from the stern it has a 180 degree view of the ocean behind the ship. The Master Suite has one king size bed. The own en-suite bathroom offers a shower as well as a bath with ocean view.
All the cabins have been individually designed by Bruno Helgen, a French top interior designer.
On Board Facilities & Accommodation
There are 9 beautifully appointed cabins, consisting of a Master suite and 8 twins or doubled bedded State rooms. The air-conditioned en-suite cabins offer many added comforts.
The Staterooms have a wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, toiletries, fresh towels daily, and independently controlled air-conditioning units. The boat sleeps up to a maximum of 18 guests each sailing.
With space enough to seek a corner of your own or to mix with your fellows guests with an after dive drink, Dewi Nusantara’s spacious relaxation areas offer the perfect spot to enjoy your time above water.
There is a separate camera room, plus bow sundeck, covered dining area and very comfortable indoor saloon.
- International cuisine, Chinese and Japanese cuisine, local specialties and BBQs are to be found on the Dewi Nusantara's varied menu.
- Main meals comprise pre-breakfast, breakfast, lunch, snacks & dinner.
- Early morning wake up beverage.
- Bread/toast, fruit, tea & coffee, water, fresh snacks, beer and soft drinks are available free of charge.
- Wine and spirits are available as additional extras.
- The menus are not fixed and meals are served buffet style in the dedicated air-conditioned restaurant or in the outside dining area with waitress service.
- Vegetarian and other special diets are catered for with prior notice.
- Catering starts with light refreshments and fruit or juice, with breakfast on the first full day of the safari as the first meal.
What’s Included on Board:
- All meals, snacks and beverages (not included wine & spirits)
- Transfer from airport to vessel
- Up to 4 dives per day
- All air fills, weight & weight belts
- 4 dive instructors / masters
|CRUISING SPEED||8 - 9 knots|